Specialties & Services
- Independent California state vendor for speech-language therapy services serving the birth to age 3 populations.
- Private medical health insurance provider.
- Provides multicultural diagnostic and therapeutic services for the pediatric population with articulation, expressive, and/pr receptive language delays/disorders.
- Designs specialized and effective communication programs.
- Train and provide consultative services to educators, staff, and parents/families of preschool and elementary sites in facilitating functional communication within the educational, home, and/or community settings.
- Collaborates and co-treats with disciplines involving treatment plans, including occupational therapists, physical therapists, and infant stimulation/child development therapists to increase overall language, feeding, and/or swallowing skills.